This event is organised by North Devon Road Runners
Official timing and scoring is by gun time and the course may be opened to vehicular traffic.
By submitting this entry form, you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions, and you certify the information you are providing is complete and correct:
1. you acknowledge that NDRR. does not assume responsibility for your health, safety, security or support before during or after the race;
2. you are acknowledging that the race is a serious athletic endeavour and that you will have trained adequately to allow you complete it safely and that you will not start the race against medical advice.
3. you are physically able to complete the entire race distance and course safely.
4. you will not begin prior to your/the assigned start time, cut the course short or attempt to join the course at any point after the start line;
5. you will not compete in a manner which, in the judgment of the race officials, stewards or members of the police interferes with race operations, other participants, or the integrity of the competition;
6. you will not reproduce or alter your official race number or share images of it on social media prior to the race;
7. you will not sell or transfer your official race number or timing device or your right to obtain it to anyone or any organization for any purpose, including charity auction, lottery, or other fund-raising effort; attempting to sell, selling, donating or giving away your race number may lead you to be banned from all NDRR races in the future.
8. you will adhere to the rules of the race and of ARC Running
Declaration and Waiver of Entrant
1. In consideration of NDRR accepting this entry from me, I acknowledge that I enter the race entirely at my own risk.
2. I hereby release NDRR from any and all liability arising from any loss, damage or injury (including fatal injury) suffered by me before during or after the race. I hereby waive any and all rights and claims for damages or compensation from NDRR (including its employees, agents, officers, governors, sponsors and volunteers, and their representatives, successors and assigns) arising from any loss, injury (including fatal injury) suffered by me before during or after the race. This waiver and release is binding on my estate and my heirs.
3. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to understand the risks of running a race and determine whether I am fit enough and strong enough to safely run or walk the race.
4. I attest and certify that I am physically fit, injury free and have sufficiently trained to complete the race. I acknowledge that NDRR recommends that I undergo a medical check-up with my physician before starting the race to determine if I am at risk from any underlying health issues, which may be aggravated by a race.
5. I agree to abide by all rules and guidelines of the race and not to cover, alter, reproduce or transfer my race number or alter or transfer my timing and scoring chip. I acknowledge that to do so will result in my and my transferee’s disqualification from this and future competitions organised by NDRR - I acknowledge I must inform NDRR of any medical conditions I may have, provide emergency contact information and not run if I am not fit/well enough to do so,
6. I accept and acknowledge that the Entry fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and entries are NON-TRANSFERABLE to another event even if the race is postponed, altered, shortened, lengthened or cancelled. I will not sell my race entry or offer it to another person free of charge if I cannot participate.
7. I accept and acknowledge if the race is postponed, altered, shortened, lengthened or cancelled that NDRR has no obligation to me for any costs and expenses that I may incur pertaining to my planned participation, whether for travel, lodging, meals or any otherwise. I accept and acknowledge there are no exceptions to this policy and that I will not ask for an exception to be made for me.
8. I hereby grant full permission to NDRR. or any of its service providers to use photographs, films or recordings of the race for any legitimate purpose without recourse to me and I hereby release any right I may have to my image while taking part in the race or at the start line, race HQ or finish area.
9. I understand and acknowledge that this waiver includes any claims, whether caused by negligence, omission, the action or inaction of NDRR. or any of its service providers or otherwise.
10. I acknowledge that I have been afforded the opportunity to take legal advice before entering the race and if I chose not to that I will not later seek to rely on the fact that I did not understand this declaration and waiver.
11. I agree that any legal claim or dispute arising out of or in any way relating to my participation in this event will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom and will be adjudicated exclusively by and in the Courts of Great Britain.