Click here to read the full rulebook.
You have selected a province whose capital is more than 75 km from Milan (as the crow flies) and therefore we consider "outside the area". We ask you to select the button below: it will allow us to send you, if necessary, useful information to improve your participation experience.
sezione finalizzazione iscrizione
You can enroll immediately and finalize yor entry it from February 2024 by entering the federation membership detail and / or the medical certificate.
Our registration office will check the data and, if everything is in order, will validate the registration.
To continue, select "No" to the following question.
Participation for "sport tourism" purpose, according to the rules of the Italian Athletics Federation, entails these limitations:
In order to participate you must:
scelta federazione per italiano residente all'estero o straniero residente in Italia, tesserato
sezione dati tesseramento FIDAL
sezione dati tesseramento per Federazione estera
sezione dati tesseramento Runcard
sezione requisiti sanitari (nascosta)
In accordance with the TEMPORARY ORGANIZATIONAL PROTOCOL - NON STADIA issued by FIDAL (updated on 8/3/2022) participation is allowed upon presentation of a valid Basic Green Certification (“Green Pass”).
Furthermore, in accordance with Law Decree 24 March 2022, n. 24:
a valid Enhanced Green Certification (“Green Pass”) will be required for access to the changing rooms;
The bib of participants under the age of 50 who will present Basic Green Certification ("Green Pass") will be marked in such a way as to allow effective control and prohibition of access to the changing rooms by security stewards.
BASIC GREEN PASS: COVID-19 Green Certification for vaccination, recovery, rapid or molecular antigen test with negative result.
ENHANCED GREEN PASS: COVID-19 Green Certification only for vaccination or recovery. The enhanced green pass does not therefore include carrying out a rapid or molecular antigen test.
Access to the MiCo (where the bib and race packs collection point is located) is managed directly by Fiera Milano and is reserved for holders of the Enhanced Green Pass, in compliance with the regulations currently in force governing access to the exhibition and trade fair pavilions. Those wishing to participate with a Basic Green Pass must therefore delegate the collection of their bib to a person in possession of an Enhanced Green Pass.
As per regulation, the starting sectors will be assigned according to the time stated by the athlete on the distance of the MARATHON or the HALF MARATHON. Click here to read the abstract of the Regulation with the sectors allocation grid.
Attention: if you fall into our "fast runners" categories, you may be entitled to a discount on the entry fee. Check the promotional conditions in this document. Discounts can not be applied if the registration has already been processed!
An insurance for the cancellation of participation is available at the cost of only 10 Euros. The insurance allows the athlete to obtain a refund of the registration fee in case of inability to participate or in case of postponement / cancellation of the event due to force majeure or incompatibility with current regulations.
If the cancellation will be notified by February 7, 2024 the registration fee will be refunded at 100%, otherwise at 75%. Refunds will be performed within April 30, 2024. If it is not possible to make the refund on the same credit card used by the user to register, making it necessary to make a bank transfer, the refund time will be extended until September 30, 2024.
Note: you do not need to provide any proof of the justification of the impossibility to participate (eg medical certificate), but reimbursement must be requested through a specific form by the day before the race.
Reimbursement is not applicable to:
1. Authorization to process my details to receive promotional information by post, phone, email, sms, mms, statistical analysis, opinion polls by RCS Sports & Events and RCS Active Team.
2. Consent to the use of my navigation data to propose topics and services in line with my preferences and interests.
3. Authorization to process data to receive promotional information by post, telephone, email, sms, mms, statistical analysis, opinion polls from third parties.
4. Authorization for use free of charge, without time limits, also according to art. 10 and 320 cod. civ. and to articles 96 and 97 law 22.4.1941, n. 633 (Copyright Law), for the publication and / or dissemination in any form of my images and/or videos taken in the context of the Milano Marathon event and its collateral events, on the officiale website and Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube), on printed paper and/or on any other means of dissemination, as well as authorization for the preservation of photos and videos in the electronic archives of the S.S.D. RCS Active Team a r.l., for information and promotional purposes. The authorization does not allow the use of images in contexts that compromise the personal dignity of the undersigned and, in any case, for uses and/or purposes other than those indicated above.
Your image data will be processed and stored according to general Privacy Terms of ASICS Europe B.V., and solely used for the purpose of the video. Should you wish to delete the data or the video resulted, you can do so after viewing the video. The videos are private to you and hosted under a unique, unidentifiable link on the ASICS Marathon Hub, and you can choose to share them with your friends and loved ones or keep them private altogether.
Select the size for the Finisher's Tee, which will be delivered to you after crossing the finish line of the marathon.
We're giving you the opportunity to register for the Pavia-Milano of March 2, 2024 for only 10 euros. The offer is reserved for the first 500 runners who request it.
sezione spedizione del pettorale
1) only shipping destinations in Italy are accepted
2) only the bib number will be shipped, the race bag must be collected at the end of the marathon at a special stand at the exit of the technical area (the collection of the race bag is your sole responsibility, the organization cannot be held responsible in case of non-collection)
To correctly choose the access gate to the departure area, please read this document.
Please remember that the gate has nothing to do with the starting sector (the "corral")
By concluding the registration process, you declare that you are aware of the fact that you will not be entitled to any refund in case of inability to participate or in case of postponement / cancellation of the event due to force majeure or incompatibility with current regulations.
The registration made is not postponable or transferable to another person.
campi per organizzazione