You will get one free Mud Monsters Run technical t-shirt and one free Triple Dipped cotton t-shirt, please tell us what size you would like
We may contact you (by email) about future Mud Monsters Run events. If you do not wish us to contact you for this purpose please tick the box below
I understand that every runner will need to bring photo ID (this can be a photocopy/scan) to collect your registration pack on race day. We reserve the right to not issue registration packs if you fail to present ID.
I understand I cannot transfer my place to another runner and I cannot amend my booking in any way
Mud Monsters Run – 05/06/2022
PARTICIPANT WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY COVENANT NOT TO SUE & IMAGE RELEASE
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the above referenced Mud Monsters Run competition(s), race(s), related events (the Event) and/or activities, I, the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. The Event represents a high-risk and extreme activity of which I accept the risks related to its participation. I understand that obstacles will become slippery due to the mud on the course and will take additional care, I will also take additional care when in mud / rivers / long grass as I may not be able to see obstructions or debris that may cause injuries. I understand the likelihood of slips, trips and falls is extremely high and I will take extra care. I understand that it is my choice to undertake each obstacle as they are all voluntary, the event organisers always provide a way around each obstacle.
2.The term Organisers herein means, collectively or not, MUD MONSTERS RUN LIMITED and their officers, directors, representatives, officials, principals, agents and/or employees, subsidiaries, and/or assigns, as well as their independent contractors, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, volunteers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of the premises used to conduct the Event.
3. I acknowledge that good physical condition is required in order to participate in the Event. Thereby, I acknowledge it is my sole responsibility not to participate or cease any participation in the Event if I suffer, before or during my participation in the Event of any discomfort or sickness whatsoever for any reason whatsoever. Without any limitation, I acknowledge that it is strongly not recommended and reckless to participate in the Event if I suffered or suffer of any condition, illness or health issues related to: (i) cardiovascular; (ii) pulmonary; (iii) articular; (iv) cerebral; (v) diabetic related or (vi) hematologic. I also confirm that I am up to date with tetanus vaccinations.
4. I acknowledge that my participation in the Event represents risks of injury and/or death and that the activities involved in the Event can cause, without limitation, the following: (i) drowning; (ii) near- drowning; (iii) sprains; (iv) strains; (v) fractures; (vi) lesion such caused by fire or heat and cold injuries; (vii) over-use syndrome; (viii) Injuries involving motored or non-motored vehicles; (ix) animal bites and/or stings; (x) contact with poisonous plants; (xi) accidents involving, but not limited to paddling, climbing, hiking, travel by car, or other convenience;(xii) heart attack and (xiii) the potential for permanent paralysis and/or death.
5. I acknowledge there is a risk of exposure to disease such as (but not limited to) leptospirosis and weils disease, should I fall ill with symptoms after the event, particularly from 3-19 days following, then I will see my doctor immediately. Common symptoms could include sudden onset of fever, diarrhoea, intense headache, if you suffer any of these symptoms please consult your GP immediately.
6. I certify that I am eighteen (18) years old or over. In the event whereby the participant is a minor, I confirm, as their parent and/or legal guardian, that the minor participant meets the age criterions required by the Organisers to participate in the Event and commit herein. If the minor is aged 13-15 I can confirm they will be accompanied for the duration of the run either by myself or an adult whom I deem responsible.
7. I accept freely and voluntarily all risks, known or unknown, inherent to my participation in the Event.
8. I consent to administration of first aid and other medical treatment in the event of injury or illness during the Event and hereby release the Organisers from any liability or claim arising out of such treatment.
9. The Organisers have the right, at their sole discretion, to report, cancel or modify the Event because of weather, force majeure or any other reason, without any reimbursement. The Organisers may refuse access in the Event or exclude from the Event, at their sole discretion and for any reasonable motive, any participant in the Event, without any reimbursement.
10. I accept and authorize the Organisers to use, copy and/or broadcast all over the world my image, on any support whatsoever (eg.:pictures, videos, films, or any other), taken during my participation in the event for any reasonable motive such as, without limitation, advertising or promotion, without any time limit and without any compensation. Thereby, I assign all my rights in my image taken during the Event.
11. I acknowledge having chosen to fill and agree with this document.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND SIGN IT (DIGITALLY OR IN INK) FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
MINORS: IF UNDER 18 – SIGNATURE OF PARENT OR GUARDIAN (required)
The undersigned, is referred to as the parent(s) and natural guardian(s) or legal guardian(s), and does hereby represent that he/she (they) is (are), in fact, acting in such capacity and agrees to indemnify, save and hold harmless each and all of the parties herein referred to above as Releases from all loss, liability, damage, cost or claim whatsoever that may be imposed upon said Releases because of any defect in or lack of such capacity to so act and release said Releases on behalf of the undersigned.