MEDICAL CERTIFICATE / LICENCE
In accordance with Articles L231-2 and L 231-3 of the French Sports Code and Article II A of the Fédération Française d'Athlétisme (FFA) rules outside the stadium, you are required to provide:
• a medical certificate of non- indication to the practice of running in competition dating less than one year from the date of the competition,
• an Athlé Compétition, Athlé Entreprise, Athlé Running or Pass'Running licence, issued by the FFA, valid on the date of the event (attention, change of season on 1 September),
• a competition licence issued by the FFCO, or the FF Tri, valid at the date of the event,
• a sports licence, valid on the date of the event, issued by an approved Federation only, on which must appear, by all means, the non- indication to the practice of athletics in competition or running in competition.
AFFILIATION WITH A CLUB OR SPORTS ASSOCIATION.
In all cases, you must complete the following box:
* If you are a member: the name of the club or association,
* If non-affiliated, specify: NEANT.
EMERGENCY CONTACT PERSON
COMMUNICATION TO THIRD PARTIES
The information collected is necessary for your registration. They are the subject of computer processing and are intended for the secretariat of the association. Pursuant to Article 34 of the Law of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access and correct information about yourself. If you wish to exercise this right and obtain information about yourself, please contact the secretariat of the association.
Your contact details may be shared with partners offering only the same type of event. If you do not wish to, please check the box below.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EVENT RULES
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE ECO-TRAIL CHARTER